Hello! I wonder who this is… Intriguing…
Right, let’s see if I can dredge up ten facts about my room. :) I can’t say they’ll be all that interesting, but I’ll do my best!
- There is a massive picture of the Beatles on the wall, which the-it-cloud gave me for my birthday. (Thank you!)
- The walls are blue.
- As are the curtains.
- There are usually several empty tea mugs scattered around.
- I cannot keep my desk tidy for more than about three days.
- There are many cat things. Pictures, ornaments, stuffed toys, calendar…
- Also a lot of cat hair, at the moment. (I have three cats and they spread a lot of fur around in the summer…)
- There’s a corner of the room cut off by the bed, desk, bookcase and radiator, so I have a big cushion in it and I sometimes use it as a den. (It’s warm and it has books, so definitely the best bit of the room!)
- There used to be a Doctor Who style crack on my wall, made out of a paperclip chain blutacked on, but it got ripped off the wall along with quite a bit of plaster, so now I just have several holes in the wall. And I’m no longer allowed to blutack things up.
- I still have glow-in-the-dark stars stuck on the ceiling from when I was about eight.
Thanks for the question(s), anon! I will answer the other five as soon as I get the chance. :D